Love Is In The Air
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, we’re excited to announce our new ‘Share The Love’ contest! We know so many teachers and students out there love our product; we want to hear from you! Of course, the prizes aren’t bad either…
Here are the contest details:
- Create a video (whatever length you want!) answering this question: “Why do you love Front Row?”
- The contest will run from Monday, February 8th to Friday, February 19th.
- You can absolutely make this video as a whole school, or as a single classroom!
- The more creative, the more personality, the better! We’d also love to see video clips of you using Front Row, so bonus points for those 🙂
- Teachers: make sure to get the proper release forms signed by your students before making the video! Here is a sample release form from a school district in California.
- Click here to see our sample video!
- Send the video directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR upload the video to YouTube/Vimeo and share the link with us.
- All ‘Share the Love’ videos will be posted on our Facebook page as we receive them. The videos with the most likes by EOD Friday, January 18th will win!
- 1st place = school edition for your classroom for 3 months!
- *Special Offer! If you make a video as a SCHOOL, your school can get school edition for all of its teachers for 3 whole months!
- 2nd place = premium dashboard features (*comes with full sessions on Front Row, growth tabs for math, ability to share students and create unlimited rosters, unlimited math assignments, and full view of the ELA anchor skills report)
- 3rd place = Front Row swag! We’ll send you and your students a gift bag with goodies.