To make it easier for you to create a Front Row-themed board, we’re providing a packet of free resources that you can print out and use.
You can use these resources as a part of your own, one-of-a-kind classroom board.
Or, if you prefer, you can follow these step-by-step instructions to create a “Diving Into Data with Front Row” board that you can update weekly.
Instructions: Diving Into Data with Front Row
In 10-15 minutes, you can have a board that looks just like the one above!
Here's how to make it happen:
- Print out the pages you'll need from your Classroom Board Decoration Pack
- Page 3 - Total Questions Last Week
- Page 4 - Total Questions This Year
- Page 6 - Most Improved and Leaderboard Headings
- Pages 14-18 - Avatars holding up Math domains (you may need a few copies)
- Page 29 - JT the Piggy in scuba gear
- Pages 30-31 - Avatars in scuba gear
- If you can, laminate every page so you can write on it (and erase it) every week. If not, then that's okay 😄. You can always print a new page every week.
- Cut out the avatars and the picture of JT the Piggy in scuba gear.
- Attach the items to a wall, board, or door.
- For the title, use die-cut letters to spell out "Diving Into Data with Front Row". (If you don't have any die-cut letters on hand, two packs of these will do the trick. You can also grab them at Dollar Tree for $1 each. Or, you can just print out the title on a piece of paper. 😉)
Updating the data weekly
To update the board every week, just use the email you'll get from [email protected] with the subject line, "Math report for your class with Front Row".