To make it easier for you to create a Front Row-themed board, we’re providing a packet of free resources that you can print out and use.
You can use these resources as a part of your own, one-of-a-kind classroom board.
Or, if you prefer, you can follow these step-by-step instructions to create a “Diving Into Data with Front Row” board that you can update weekly.
Instructions: Diving Into Data with Front Row
In 10-15 minutes, you can have a board that looks just like the one above!
Here's how to make it happen:
- Print out the pages you'll need from your Classroom Board Decoration Pack
- Page 3 - Total Questions Last Week
- Page 4 - Total Questions This Year
- Page 6 - Most Improved and Leaderboard Headings
- Pages 14-18 - Avatars holding up Math domains (you may need a few copies)
- Page 29 - JT the Piggy in scuba gear
- Pages 30-31 - Avatars in scuba gear
- If you can, laminate every page so you can write on it (and erase it) every week. If not, then that's okay 😄. You can always print a new page every week.
- Cut out the avatars and the picture of JT the Piggy in scuba gear.
- Attach the items to a wall, board, or door.
- For the title, use die-cut letters to spell out "Diving Into Data with Front Row". (If you don't have any die-cut letters on hand, two packs of these will do the trick. You can also grab them at Dollar Tree for $1 each. Or, you can just print out the title on a piece of paper. 😉)
Updating the data weekly
To update the board every week, just use the email you'll get from email@example.com with the subject line, "Math report for your class with Front Row".
Once you've finished your board, be sure to submit it here. We really looking forward to seeing your great work!